Removing my cheek piercings!. Super quick, but hopefully useful. :)
"My cheek piercing experience // & Retiring" video:
Tumblr: www.zmashd.tumblr.com (NSFW sometimes)
Feel free to follow, and do contact me with any questions or suggestions you may have! :)
firstname.lastname@example.org for business inquiries ONLY.
Have a beautiful day! ☓☓
To be noted:
* Any song I might use comes from the YouTube Audio Library, unless otherwise stated. (Riot - A Long Cold)
* Offensive comments WILL be deleted, no matter who they are directed to. I'm not saying you can't speak your mind: I'm just asking you to be polite about it. ------------------//--------------------
What's your real name?
- Inês Snyckers
How old are you?
- I was born August '92
Where are you from?
- I'm Portuguese/German, but was born in Portugal.
Where do you live?
- I've been in Sweden since the end of 2012. :)
- My Fiancé is Swedish!
What languages do you speak?
- Portuguese is my mother tongue, I'm fluent in English and getting there with Swedish (meanwhile, my German gets worse by the day).
I have fairly good understanding of Spanish and French too.
Is YouTube your job?
- Not by any means.
I work for a large cleaning company, but these days I'm mostly a personal assistant to an elderly lady!
How often do you upload?
- Every time I can!!! Having a set schedule is impossible, but I try my best, and *usually* do 2-3 videos a week. :)
PS: Thank for reading the video description before asking your questions - it helps me a lot!
As most of you know, I try to read and answer all my comments, and hopefully this will help make that task less repetitive. :)
Tags: Removing my cheek piercings!, zmashd, english, portugal, sweden, sverige, hair, beauty, makeup, cute, cosmetics, tutorial, review, how, to, style, alternative, piercings, tattoos, girly, unboxing, haul, cheek, retiring, removing, removal, scar, scars, dimple, after, without, jewelry, jewellry, piercing, aftercare, side effects, result, aftermath, problems, risks, experience